Multiple Services on a Single AntennaIn the race to introduce next generation wireless services, operators are challenged with how to integrate them quickly and efficiently. It is a challenge to rapidly implement standards such as UMTS, HSPA, WiMax, LTE and Mobile TV, across an increasing number of spectrum bands, including 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 2100 MHz, and 2600 MHz.
Conventional solutions have led to a proliferation of sites, redundant capital expenditures, extra tower loading, increased rentals, and increased installation and maintenance costs -- resulting in an overgrown environmental footprint, increased costs and delayed time-to-revenue.
Quintel increases the output of your existing antenna sites and decreases the overall number of cell sites required to deliver optimal quality of service. Quintel antennas double the number of independently controlled services per spectrum band of a conventional antenna.
Quintel’s multiple services solution:
- Enables rapid introduction of new services without disrupting existing services
- Maximizes site output/capacity in excess of 50%
- Reduced sites to mitigate environmental impact
- Prevents site redevelopment
- Reduces or eliminates planning and zoning approvals
- Alleviates wind-loading effects
- Reduces operating expense due to rentals and backhaul
- Guarantees earlier revenue through faster time-to-launch
- Ensures configuration flexibility and standard upgradeability
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Maintains independent control per service
Learn how Quintel is enabling leading 3G operators to realize increased coverage and reduced blockage with Quintel Multiserv antennas. Case Study.